Access your timetable
- Once you have been notified that your timetable is available, make sure you are logged in to My Manchester.
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password you will need to contact IT Services.
Access your exam timetable
- If you have an error in your examination timetable please check the composite list to find out the date, time and location of any exams you have not been entered for:
- Check the full list of exams
- If you have an error in your timetable or if you have not been entered for any exams and you should have been; then you must log into My Manchester, navigate to: My Learning > My Exams. Click the 'Amend My Timetable' button, which will open the amendment form page where you can add and/or remove your exams.
- You must also notify your School of the errors in case you have been incorrectly entered for any exams.
- Any missing exams will not be added to your individual timetable at this stage, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make arrangements to obtain details of any exams you need to attend.
- You will not be allocated a seat number in advance and will instead need to turn up to the exam and inform the invigilator you need to take a spare seat.
- If you have any queries, or require further information please contact the Examinations Team on Tel: +44(0) 161 275 5000 and select option 3, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see full guidance about how we deal plan and make arrangements for religious observance at:
If you have strict religious requirements that may affect your attendance at examinations arranged centrally, you must complete and return the Examination and Religious Observance form. (Major Christian festivals occur during vacations and are usually avoided by examination periods.)
You should return this form to the Student Services Centre:
Student Services Centre
The information about your faith is not given to anyone else, or used for any other purpose, or stored on computer.
Every effort will be made to accommodate your legitimate religious requirements, including discussing with your School whether it could make an alternative arrangement for the examination if you give adequate notice.
However, if no reasonable alternative can be found, the University reserves the right to hold examinations on any days and times during examination periods.
If that means you have to miss the examination, you will be required to take it when it is next held. This may involve an interruption of your programme and an extension to your period of study.